a great and unique baby shower gift

September 6, 2010

my sister is pregnant with her 
3rd baby.  for the first time she isn't
finding out what she is having
ugh!
i have seen a lot of bloggers photoshopping 
the months onto their baby's onseies,
which i think is brilliant!
but no offense to my sister,
we are all kidding ourselves if we 
think she will be doing that.
in fact, if you have 3 kids and are doing that
then you are way more on top of things than i am!
anyway, around here we are just proud of ourselves
for getting the monthly picture taken.
so...anyway...
i made stickers that she can put on any
onesie that she wants.


i also bought a little lovey for either sex.
now each month when she takes the picture, 
she can lay the toy next to the baby
and you will see him or her growing.

girl stickers... 
i really hope it's a girl just so she can use these!
do you see the little flowers on the letters?!

but these boy stickers actually remind me 
a lot of my baby boy... 
so i guess i want another boy too!
(HER to have another boy--NOT me.)

if you'd like to give this great gift,
email me or stop by my etsy store!
i can customize however you want.
how cute would it be to match the nursery
or the baby shower theme?

8 comments

  1. This is a great idea! I'm a photographer, and I'm always trying to give folks ideas for their snapshots. This would be great during pregnancy too, for the belly pics! I love it!

    www.thatredheadedstepchild.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable idea! I am a new visitor and follower. I will check out your store I am in need of a few custom items and need idea's. I hope when you have a chance you will stop by.
    http://doreenmcgettigan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen that idea and just love it ... what a great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just soo creative!!! I'm happy to be your newest follower of your delightful blog and I'd love to have you as a friend at Frou Frou Decor! I'd also like to invite you to link your sweet creations up at my link party each Friday! Hope to see you there!!
    Hugs,
    ~Terrell @ Frou Frou Decor~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute gift, I also love the flowers around the letters. Thanks for linking up to Sister Sister Sunday.

    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete